Howdy, I'm new too the site and looking for something new :3

Howdy, I'm new too the site and looking for something new :3

FotTrox

Jun 29 2019 at 10:55pm
So, I'm not sure as too what the best way to talk to other members is, but this looks like a promising place to cast a line of hope out and see what patience brings.
If you want to learn about me, check out my profile. And if you want me to check out yours, let me know here, I guess.
And if you feel like asking any questions, don't be afraid, I'll do my best to answer it honestly. Looking forward to hearing from some cool geeks out there! ^w^

Sarrot64

Jun 29 2019 at 11:41pm
You probably end up bored and deleting your profile, i have see a lot of people doing that. This place is almost empty, yes, of course there are not 9000 online, but i made pretty good friends, just the few of us that are online are good people!
Now, go and join the other Deleted Members that post something like this and later dissapeared, it was a pleasure!

FotTrox

Jun 29 2019 at 11:53pm
Quote (Sarrot64 * Jun 29, 2019 23:41)

You probably end up bored and deleting your profile, i have see a lot of people doing that. This place is almost empty, yes, of course there are not 9000 online, but i made pretty good friends, just the few of us that are online are good people!
Now, go and join the other Deleted Members that post something like this and later dissapeared, it was a pleasure!

Personally, unless I'm satisfied and no longer wish to stay OR unless I find out that this site is a lost cause, I see no reason to delete my profile. Obviously I can't stay on here forever because I won't need to stay on here forever, but until then, I exist.
Plus, if I leave now, someone worth waiting for might come on this site and I'll have missed the opportunity to meet them, or at least talk with them.
And one more thing, thx for at least responding, even if it was just telling me to leave the site. It tells me that people can check out these forums and will respond if I wait.

I can't wait till someone comes along and makes my day ^w^

Wailord

Jun 30 2019 at 03:08am
He has his trial period, he'll try it. May your stay be fruitful in those endeavors.

Crimson

Jul 3 2019 at 11:54pm
Although this site is a good idea it is competing with the many thousands of other dating sites out there. This site is in it's early stages but it has potential. Forums are mostly dead as most don't really use it as you can see.

8bitbytes

Jul 10 2019 at 12:57pm
You guys realize this site has been out since the mid to late 2000's right? I just joined, but I think somehow it's the community that keeps it afloat. I do wish the developer(s) would update and modernize the site but I think he/she/they are content to let it's current iteration stand.

The entire layout reminds me of the old myspace lol.

FotTrox

Jul 10 2019 at 11:13pm
Quote (8bitbytes * Jul 10, 2019 12:57)

You guys realize this site has been out since the mid to late 2000's right? I just joined, but I think somehow it's the community that keeps it afloat. I do wish the developer(s) would update and modernize the site but I think he/she/they are content to let it's current iteration stand.

The entire layout reminds me of the old myspace lol.

I looked into it when I first joined. I knew the site would be a little lacking in the social department, but I wasn't looking for a dating site that would constantly leave me stuck with spam. I'm just here because there's a chance I'll meet another random nerd who feels like looking here like I did, and perhaps we'll get along. Nothing guaranteed by being on here, but it's clearly not a bad place to put myself out there.