I'm New!

I'm New!

FallenChaosKitten

Jun 26 2019 at 08:41am
Introductions are always difficult... more so than finding the just right options in the character creation sections even.
So I'll leave it simple: Hi! I'm new here!

Sarrot64

Jun 26 2019 at 09:01am
Hi! If you are bored you could message me!

Reclusive_Laird

Jun 26 2019 at 09:12am
Howdy, I joined yesterday.

My message-box is always open.

Even if I am, or should be, asleep.

Jesse66

Jun 26 2019 at 07:35pm
been on this site for almost a month and nobody has ever sent me a damn thing. But at least I cant make sure that doesn't happen to someone else, so Hello!

FallenChaosKitten

Jun 27 2019 at 06:17am
I was worried the community was mostly dead by the state of the chat and forums, but I'm happy to see there are some active ones on the site still and other new people coming in.

8bitbytes

Jun 27 2019 at 03:20pm
Quote (FallenChaosKitten * Jun 26, 2019 8:41)

Introductions are always difficult... more so than finding the just right options in the character creation sections even.

So I'll leave it simple: Hi! I'm new here!

Hello! I also just joined.

Jesse66

Jun 29 2019 at 01:11am
Yeah, It’s weird I see in the feed all the time “soinso is now friends with blankety blank” but then I go in the chat and the forums and it seems dead. Are people just sending randos friend request or something I don’t get it?

8bitbytes

Jul 2 2019 at 09:02am
Quote (Jesse66 * Jun 29, 2019 1:11)

Yeah, It’s weird I see in the feed all the time “soinso is now friends with blankety blank” but then I go in the chat and the forums and it seems dead. Are people just sending randos friend request or something I don’t get it?

That'd be my guess. This is actually a really old website but somehow, I just recently discovered it.

Xmobius

Aug 12 2019 at 04:09pm
Greetings all! I’m new here just looking for like minded people to chat about whatever. I’m a huge stargate fan if that helps.

Shironen

Aug 15 2019 at 07:00pm
Yeah. It's pretty quiet here. I joined several months ago and didn't get much interaction. Just kinda randomly check in nowadays.

BourbonBrisk

Yesterday 09:54pm
Just joined today, but seems kind of late from what I've seen. Mainly use discord