Pokemon

Pokemon

Rainbowraptor

May 31 2019 at 12:01am
Anybody currently enjoying Pokemon Go? Anybody DYING to get more news about Pokemon Sword and Shield?

Nerkle

May 31 2019 at 08:13pm
Quote (Rainbowraptor * May 31, 2019 0:01)

Anybody currently enjoying Pokemon Go? Anybody DYING to get more news about Pokemon Sword and Shield?

There aren't any pokemon near me in PokemonGo where I live, but definitely looking forward to Sword and Shield! Curious if they will leak all the starter evolutions in advance like the last games or which "leaks" are the real leaks.

Fierce

May 31 2019 at 09:47pm
As long as the fire starter isn't Fire/Fighting. That's all I hope for.

Syrens

Jun 5 2019 at 04:32am
I just moved recently so I'll need to check, my old place was amusing, I constantly had a Magikarp in the front yard XD

Dragoncat

Jun 7 2019 at 05:39pm
Yeah! I play Go!

We don't need another fire/fighting starter but screenshots have shown scorbunny with double kick so I'm a tad worried.

Dynamax looks okay I guess? Idk I just wish they'd stop introducing gimmicks that are only relevant in the current gen. They've done this three times now:

- Mega evolution
- Z moves
- Dynamax

Fierce

Jun 11 2019 at 02:13pm
The one thing I'm livid about is that the game will only allow those in the Galor region, so those of us with a living dex can't store them all on the newest gen.

And yeah, we don't need another fire/fighting. I'm just hoping they're juking us and give us fire/electric.

Mashama

Jun 14 2019 at 08:01am
Fire/electric would be fun. I'm just hoping for better starters in general. Sun/moon was kinda bleh in that regard.
Loved my roided out mesquito though ^^