LARP

LARP

Zibiah

May 15 2019 at 04:26pm
Are there any other LARPers here, or am I on a whole other level of geekiness that scares the other geeks?
What LARPs do you play? How long have you been playing?
Curious about LARPing? Well, come on in and ask me questions. I'm the New Player Contact for Alliance LARP Gettysburg (Pennsylvania, USA) after all (*cough, cough... WWW.alliancegettysburg.com *shameless plug..... cough,cough,cough*)
I'd love to hear from you.
Aaaaaand.........go!

GeekyLesbianKitty

May 15 2019 at 06:07pm
I haven't LARPed in over a decade. Locally there is only battle based LARP and I need role playing over fighting.

Zibiah

May 15 2019 at 06:16pm
Quote (GeekyLesbianKitty * May 15, 2019 18:07)

I haven't LARPed in over a decade. Locally there is only battle based LARP and I need role playing over fighting.

I forget off the top of my head where Oxnard sits in Cali, but the closest Alliance chapters to you would be San Fran or Seattle.

Is a start.

BeeProd

May 18 2019 at 09:47am
I've actually been wanting to get into LARPing, but I've been having a lot of trouble finding any locations that are still open for it. I'm also more about the roleplay then the fighting.

Zibiah

May 19 2019 at 07:27pm
Quote (BeeProd * May 18, 2019 9:47)

I've actually been wanting to get into LARPing, but I've been having a lot of trouble finding any locations that are still open for it. I'm also more about the roleplay then the fighting.

BeeProd,

Alliance LARP actually has two chapters in Michigan; Southern Michigan and Traverse City. Im not sure which would be in your vicinity, but they're worth a try.

EDIT: SoMi would be much closer to you. An hour plus depending on what site they use for an event. You should give them a try.

alliancelarp.com/forum/categories/south-michigan.65/
alliancesouthmichigan.com/
Edited by Zibiah May 20 2019 at 06:24am