Looking For A Gaming Girlfriend Can Anyone Help?

Looking For A Gaming Girlfriend Can Anyone Help?

franticgamer

Jan 13 2019 at 05:47pm
Hello everyone. I've been having some difficulty connecting with users on this site via direct messaging after literally hundreds of failed attempts and ignored replies. So I've decided to post this here if that's alright. Per aforementioned heading. I'm looking to get in touch with any available female gamers who may be interested in starting off as friends and go from there. I say gamer because that's the culture I myself can relate to the most but that's not to say that said criteria is necessarily etched in stone. I'm open to exploring whatever other interests other users may have on this site.
Preferably users with no offspring. Now, I mean no disrespect to anyone who has kids and who knows I may indeed someday decide to have children with the right person but at this point in my life I'm still not certain about that.
Anyone who's interested in getting to know me feel free to contact me through direct messaging and/or add me as a friend.
Cheers.
Edited by franticgamer Jan 13 2019 at 05:56pm

Deleted Member

Feb 4 2019 at 02:00pm
You should specify the type of gaming

franticgamer

Feb 4 2019 at 08:20pm
My thanks for your reply ^_^ Any type of gaming really. Though I'm partial to Survival Horror and RPG's. As long as we share a common interest that would definitely be a good starting point to go from. But to be honest I'm starting to lose hope. As HeccingKillMe would say. Nobody's interested in me :-(
Edited by franticgamer May 28 2019 at 04:01pm