There's a forum people! Holy crap! A little about me

There's a forum people! Holy crap! A little about me

Jarrecko

Dec 3 2018 at 08:23am
5000+ people currently on a geek dating site and like 2 people have used this forum recently. Damn things gonna fall apart from lack of usage.
Since you never really get a good opportunity to just put yourself out there on this site beyond people happening to click on your profile if someone just think your profile picture is too adorbs to ignore I'll talk about myself a bit.
I'm 25, straight and of the dude gender. I'm not enormous by any stretch but I'm a bigger dude so if that just kills your interest in me I feel like I need to put that out there immediately. XD
Personality wise I try to be as nice as I can to most people I meet until given a reason not to. I think people get waaaaay too riled up on the internet over their geeky interests. It's okay to disagree, it's okay not to like the same things. Long as we are all geeky together and having fun who cares?
I am definitely introverted in person and no I'm not going to use that little quirk I see all the time on dating sites 'I'm introverted until you get to know me'. That's called being nervous around a stranger and warming up to them. You don't evolve from an introvert to an extrovert at level 15 or whatever like a Pokemon
However once I feel comfortable around someone I can talk to them easier but that doesn't change my nature. What can I say I got the shit kicked out of me when I was a kid and that kind of turned me off of people in general and made me cynical of them.
I like to laugh with people I actually care about and I can probably even be a bit annoying. Discord is my biggest connection to online friend-os at the moment so if you want to get to know me I wouldn't mind taking a chat over to that platform. Especially if Distance is a problem. Let's get that over with. I am fine with long distance relationships. Long as we both put in some level of effort, make trips to see one another, and aknowledge the fact that ONE OF US HAS TO MOVE AT SOME POINT, I'm not scared of LDRs.
Onto the fun stuff. If you get bored of reading you've probably already checked out but I find it far easier to write about myself.
My favorite films are Highlander and The Thing. I love horror, the bloodier the better.
Game wise I'm addicted to Bloodborne. The Persona games have absorbed my life. Currently playing through 5 while scrambling to collect the other games in the franchise.
I dabble in Anime ( Just checked out That Time I got Reincarnated as a Slime, it's actually damn good) but I love cartoons and comics. I'm more of a DC guy if you care.
The biggest thing that defines me is that I'm an artist. I primarily post on Deviantart of all places ( Oh god yes I am aware of it's reputation. Furries and feticism abound on there. Not that it should really matter to anybody. Who cares?). I have 1 ongoing webcomic on DA with another on the way.
I guess I should talk briefly about what I'm looking for. I'm not really that picky but I think honestly is important on something like this. I'm monogamous so if poly is your jam that's cool but I'm not interested.
I prefer curvier girls but honestly if we wind up having a fucking awesome vibe what you look like isn't that important. I'm not perfect specimen of the human form anyways.
I do like the goth/emo aesthetic though. That's my one thing I am selfishly attracted to that I get to add on here. Like when people prefer a certain race or people with tattoos.
So I dunno. If you're a girl and you read all of this and want to get to know me better than let ME know because I tend to be oblivious.