Hacking

Hacking

Zer0Day

Nov 28 2018 at 05:06pm
All of you who know something about programming,hacking,networking come here for a talk.Girls and boys are welcome.

Kiroe

Jan 5 2019 at 11:24am
I know some really basic stuff, did you get any private messages about it?

Deleted Member

Feb 8 2019 at 04:07am
Hey guys

SpookyZalost

Mar 6 2019 at 10:43pm
I do war driving on occasion to find weak networks for ingress... because sometimes you need to capture that portal and it's in a dead zone.

other than that I'm more of a white hat, help others, solve problems, test viruses out on the ICE i've setup to improve it's ability to adapt to incoming attacks.

pcfreak30

Mar 11 2019 at 01:54am
lol, that's me. Though I have always been interested in building stuff, not being a virtual/cyber bodyguard. I have done stupid shit in my teens though (who hasnt?), but I have thankfully never actually hacked a remote computer system LOL.

in summary, I work/fix/build websites specifically but am an engineer in general. I have already noticed this site has a few code bugs from PHP error messages that have given me enough insight to know the site was built with enough OOP design that it wasn't outsourced to cheap developers and is probably fairly well made, though it's a bit dated. Might be part of its charm though?