Dungeons and Dragons?

Dungeons and Dragons?

CallistoRomano

Aug 1 2018 at 06:54pm
Hey. Im Callisto hope everyone is having a great day. just wondering how many yall play dnd/pathfinder/ and all that fun stuff?
if you do what race and class

im a half wolf
fighter
this is my art of my character Callisto
Attachments:

Oenus

Aug 6 2018 at 01:32pm
Quote (CallistoRomano * Aug 1, 2018 18:54)

Hey. Im Callisto hope everyone is having a great day. just wondering how many yall play dnd/pathfinder/ and all that fun stuff?

im a half wolf
fighter

I've played D& D for many years, back since I was in school - I usually end up being the DM so I don't really have just one character I end up following, but back in the day I used to play a Human Bard name Edward and later his son, Edwin.
Edited by Oenus Aug 6 2018 at 01:33pm

CallistoRomano

Aug 8 2018 at 04:01pm
Quote (Oenus * Aug 6, 2018 13:32)

Quote (CallistoRomano * Aug 1, 2018 18:54)

im a half wolf
fighter

I've played D& D for many years, back since I was in school - I usually end up being the DM so I don't really have just one character I end up following, but back in the day I used to play a Human Bard name Edward and later his son, Edwin.

I love it hehe :-)

ElectricBlu

Aug 10 2018 at 03:56am
Dungeons and dragons

ElectricBlu

Aug 10 2018 at 03:57am
O:-)

CallistoRomano

Aug 10 2018 at 01:57pm
Quote (ElectricBlu * Aug 10, 2018 3:57)

O:-)

what character did you create :-)

Brean

Sep 2 2018 at 09:51pm
1e/2e AD& D hybrid DM here, but I also play 5e now and then. I generally play rogues and rangers, some of which can be womanizing charmers much to the amusement of the other players. I also play paladins well (i.e. not lawful stupid, but adhering to the laws of their faith rather than being uptight sticks in the mud that go full-Dredd at the drop of a hat :-D ), and barbarians, but the latter is a little too close to reality for me and not a big stretch roleplaying X-D
Attachments:

ThatWeirdGuy

Sep 4 2018 at 09:46pm
i have been wanting to play d&d for a while now but haven't gotten around to it yet. i don't even know enough about all of the races, classes, and playing styles that i have to choose from. However, being that guy that messes it up for everyone sounds like a lot of fun. xD

Brean

Sep 5 2018 at 06:41am
Quote (ThatWeirdGuy * Sep 4, 2018 21:46)

However, being that guy that messes it up for everyone sounds like a lot of fun. xD

Bard or rogue, definitely :D

Andro

Sep 5 2018 at 09:39am
I haven't played D&;D in a LOOONG time! Usually, each Army base would have a "Geek Forum" but they took the forums down with my last duty change, I miss having a group of like-minded people! The decline of D&;D and MUD/MUSH games is why I moved on to video gaming.

My last character was an Elven Ranger. I would have to dig out the character sheet for level, spells, gear, etc. My bow was quite precious, though!

Louise

Sep 5 2018 at 04:43pm
Long-time RPG player... since around 1980: AD& D 1e (still have the books) and Classic Traveller; currently, Numenera. I am part of a group that has played together since the early 1990s. Even though I no longer live nearby, we have been getting together online via G+, Skype or Discord (new). I also play at www.unseenservant.us/ ... a site for play-by-post games.

Video games never did much for me; a combination of coordination and visual perception issues made them difficult for me.
Edited by Louise Sep 5 2018 at 04:43pm

Dreemurr

Sep 16 2018 at 06:30pm
Dungeon Master, reporting for duty! xD

I grew up with 3/3.5 but I am currently running a 5e campaign with a few homebrew tweaks for a group consisting of: a Dwarven Fighter, a Human Paladin, and a Catfolk Druid. I am big on world building and I'm not satisfied until every forseeable NPC has a distinct personality and voice (which is hard to keep up with when it comes to the voices, my vocal range can only go in so many directions and accents).

I have only ever been a player once. Human Sorcerer, innate powah! Muahaha! Though if I were to play again I'd probably be a Human Wizard. That character trying to find out how the multiverse ticks. :-) I love the infinitely diverse races and have a special fondness for dwarves but I always prefer to play humans.

AtrusD20s

Sep 24 2018 at 09:39am
Just signed up. DM between running gaming groups here and currently playing a friends campaign.

Playing a half elf Hexblade Warlock who acts like a Bard on 5E. Just got the Prodigy feat to I could expertise in Deception... now the party shenanigans begin (like convincing our cleric they are the chosen one and the apocalypse is nigh).

I'd say 3.5 was my favorite, but also the longest I played. Started on Advanced (2e) were less was more in armor thanks to THAC0, the only time chain mail bikini's and plate mail banana hammocks made sense.
Edited by AtrusD20s Sep 24 2018 at 09:39am

Thunderheart

Oct 20 2018 at 05:38am
Grew up playing DND 1e and got into it heavily at 2.5, but with my roommates now I play Pathfinder. I’ve always favored Clerics though, or really any caster, dual classing cleric/mage under older DnD rules was the best. CLERICS ARE NOT BANDAIDS. WE ARE NOT AN EXCUSE FOR YOU TO MAKE STUPID DECISIONS - I DO NOT HEAL IDIOCY.

I have a few Pathfinder campaigns running currently.
1) Good campaign - Human, Magus Archtype Kensai
2) Good campaign - Grippli, Sorcerer/Dragon Disciple (Prestige class)
3) Evil campaign - Drow Noble, (with some balancing tweaks via the DM) Cleric of Szuriel, the Horseman of War.
I also created a homebrew class that combines Arcane and Divine spellcasting but after having two different DMs help me balance it I haven’t gotten to play with it yet.

Halfwise

Oct 26 2018 at 04:49pm
Going back in time...we have:

*Leonora Corvo, Half-Orc Solarion Bounty Hunter (the good kind) who follows Desna & the Black Butterfly, tank, breaking skulls, Dual Lances [Starfinder]

*Spohtil Xera (Aka Spot), a newborn Vine Leshy Kinetic Knight, who talks to a rock, his best friend. [Pathfinder]

*Leto Freycinetti, Froglok Cleric of Storms. Very dignified and relaxed until he's knocking you unconscious with his prehensile tongue. Or turning into a living bug-zapper [D & D 5e]

*Keroki, Froglok Sorceress (aka 'that damn frog'). Chaotic Neutral, specialized heavily into Black Tentacles, Greater Black Tentacles. Protean Bloodline. Died enough times to get a free sundae, but doled out just as much grief, sometimes unintentionally. Drew 10 cards from the harrow deck of many things and survived, while also becoming a Werebear![Pathfinder].

*Poke, Moomba Cavalier who rode on a grey chocobo. Charge Through + Lance + Wheeling Charge drove GM nuts. Could only speak two words: "Laguna" and "Poke". [Modified Pathfinder]

*Gir Girren, Gangrel / Rome-era. Somehow I convinced the GM to let me just keep getting different animal forms, instead of higher level protean techniques. (Wolf, Owl, Elephant, Bear) Killed a werewolf by sitting on it. This turned out to be an awful idea. [WOD: Vampire]

I love character building. :D
Edited by Halfwise Oct 26 2018 at 05:05pm