Looking for new MMORPG to play!

Looking for new MMORPG to play!

GreenEyedDragoness

Jul 22 2017 at 05:58am
I need some suggestions!
I was into WoW, a raider, but I don't want to be THAT involved. I don't want one of those games where you are on auto pilot and just basically watch the action! I don't want to pay fees.
I have guild wars and I could play that, but I'm looking for something...else...more...I don't know!

Deleted Member

Jul 27 2017 at 11:10am
Quote (GreenEyedDragoness * Jul 22, 2017 5:58)

I need some suggestions!
I was into WoW, a raider, but I don't want to be THAT involved. I don't want one of those games where you are on auto pilot and just basically watch the action! I don't want to pay fees.

I have guild wars and I could play that, but I'm looking for something...else...more...I don't know!

Well their is Elder Scrolls Online, Revilation Online ( this one is free to download), Rift I think is still out there.

CryptidKid

Aug 11 2017 at 01:30am
to TERA is the bomb

GreenEyedDragoness

Aug 19 2017 at 12:43am
Quote (UsagiRat * Jul 27, 2017 11:10)

Quote (GreenEyedDragoness * Jul 22, 2017 5:58)

I need some suggestions!

I'll check out Elder Scrolls and Rift. Thanks!

Well their is Elder Scrolls Online, Revilation Online ( this one is free to download), Rift I think is still out there.

Hmm, apparently I've made an account for Revelation Online before! will log in and give it another try.

GreenEyedDragoness

Aug 19 2017 at 12:44am
Quote (CryptidKid * Aug 11, 2017 1:30)

to TERA is the bomb

I will check it out! Website looks interesting!
Thanks!

Deleted Member

Apr 11 2018 at 09:06pm
Final Fantasy XIV...it's $15 a month, but way worth the money. Elder Scrolls is good also, you can play free, but you'll end up having to pay $15 so you can have an endless items bag...if you don't you'll go nuts.

Myst

Apr 14 2018 at 06:02pm
Lord of the Rings online is great if you are into quest and lore.

VoluciteFenice

Apr 23 2018 at 11:03pm
I recommend The Secret World and Wildstar! Both are free and unique.

FinalPhillip

May 14 2018 at 01:36pm
FF15 and Guild Wars 2

Mithdraug

Jul 23 2018 at 12:41pm
If you are looking for a semi-traditional roleplay aspect to an MMORPG I would recommend Neverwinter. It is an MMO where your race you pick, your class you pick, how you distribute your stats, your gear really matters. It has tons of Lore, Tons of Quests and Dungeons aren't something you can just steam roll through.

As a warning for this game though, you need to worry about the reputation you build with other players and the community on a whole. Dungeon fights is the main thing here, you need parties to do dungeons and if you build a reputation of being an asshole you'll get dropped very quickly and loose really the ability to complete things.