Critical role anyone?

Critical role anyone?

Deleted Member

Dec 6 2016 at 02:01pm
I am in love with this show ^^ Watching voice actors play dungeons and dragons is amazing!
If you watch it, who is your favorite character?
Mine is Vex, she is smart and caring.
- is it Thursday yet?

Jarrecko

Dec 6 2016 at 07:48pm
Haven't seen it myself but I have heard of it. The only DnD related thing I try to keep up with on an annual basis is PAX's campaign with Acquisitions Incorporated. Really that's what introduced me to DnD in the first place. I roleplay on various websites myself but, it was only the past few months that I got into DnD with my roommates. Decided on me as the DM since I have the most experience with Roleplaying in other mediums and it's been a helluva lot of fun :-D

Deleted Member

Dec 8 2016 at 08:12pm
It is amazing. I haven't caught up with it yet due to contractual obligations, but Percy is my spirit animal. #NoMercyPercy

Deleted Member

Dec 8 2016 at 08:59pm
Quote (SorenWraitheart * Dec 8, 2016 20:12)

It is amazing. I haven't caught up with it yet due to contractual obligations, but Percy is my spirit animal. #NoMercyPercy

He is so great! His one liners are amazing!

Deleted Member

Dec 8 2016 at 09:09pm
Quote (Yokubai * Dec 8, 2016 20:59)

Quote (SorenWraitheart * Dec 8, 2016 20:12)

He is so great! His one liners are amazing!

I finished the Briarwood arc a few weeks ago and...yyyeah I am defintiely a lot like Percy. Not with the tragic backstory but just personality from time to time. It's like watching ME at times XD

Deleted Member

Feb 13 2018 at 04:49pm
Quote (Yokubai * Dec 6, 2016 14:01)

I am in love with this show ^^ Watching voice actors play dungeons and dragons is amazing!
If you watch it, who is your favorite character?
Mine is Vex, she is smart and caring.

- is it Thursday yet?

Of course I watch it! Lol. Grog and Scanlon top the list, then the rest fall in after. In the new campaign Fjord is quickly becoming a favorite, then Jester and Nott and others.

RichardRahl

Dec 30 2018 at 06:23am
I'm sorry I got to love Scanlan his perfect choice of words for every song is amazing and it's humor is just top-notch he's so much fun to watch. But yeah the whole show is great Matthew Mercer is a great dungeon master I love watching the show

Khanthiilas

Mar 8 2019 at 06:50am
I got onto it a year ago it took me the whole year to binge it im all caught up now, and i cant wait to see the animated tv show next year funded by their kickstarter, check it out guys it will blow you away.

SCarr88

Mar 21 2019 at 10:45pm
I have been a closet D&;D since I was a kid, but I never. Had anyone to play with. I cannot be more grateful to those lovely weirdos for being such amazing players and DMs. Bringing back D&;D to the forefront of the cultural unconscious I blame and thank them for so much. As an "Always a DM never a PC" myself, I cannot help but be in awe of Matt.
But Sam is secretly the craftiest, RP heaviest, and mechanical minded player I've ever seen. And he literally just started with Matt's home game...

kaz814

Apr 3 2019 at 06:06pm
The kickstarter is kicking butt! I'm so excited for the animated series! I haven't gotten into the second season yet, though I don't know why ...