Anyone else love Markiplier?

Anyone else love Markiplier?

MeowMeow

Jul 1 2016 at 07:06pm
Hii,
So, I'm just wondering, does anyone else love watching Markiplier play horror games on Youtube? I know he does other games besides just horror but the horror ones are fun to watch because Mark always says funny comments and he always manages to die in multiple silly ways. XD I watch Daz Games and Pewdiepie too (Pewds does horror games also) but Mark is my favourite because he makes me laugh. I love his playthroughs of the Five Nights at Freddy's games, but I like older stuff too, such as the Outlast games and the Oculus Rift games. The games I find most scary are those to do with the paranormal and ghosts. I always have a chuckle when there are mannequins in the games too because they are one of Markiplier's fears and he hates them. Lol.
Another thing about watching Markiplier's scary horror playthroughs is his memorable comments. Usually they are very silly or funny.
Anyone got any favourite horror games they like to play, or watch other people (Youtubers), play?

seamus369

Jul 1 2016 at 08:15pm
Never been much into horror games but I have played a few in the past that weren't bad games. Just that most I've seen just go for gore (which I find boring) or are worse button mashers than some old school arcade fighters.

MeowMeow

Jul 2 2016 at 03:03am
Quote (seamus369 * Jul 1, 2016 20:15)

But what about jumpscares? Do you like those? I really liked Layers of Fear about the crazy artist. Pewdiepie played through that one. Mark only did the preview. I also really like Subnautica. It's not really a horror game per se but it does have some horror elements such as being alone on an alien planet, unknown creatures in deep dark water, sea giants and things like that.

Mei

Jul 11 2016 at 09:52pm
I love watching Markiplier's videos as well as Jacksepticeye. I'm currently obsessed with Markiplier's Subnautica videos.

Maddkitty

Mar 22 2017 at 10:49pm
I as well enjoy the Markimoo and the Jacksepticeye.