The Official Game of Thrones Thread

The Official Game of Thrones Thread

MGMax

May 22 2016 at 12:49pm
Welcome to the official Game of Thrones thread!
To start off some conversation, my favorite character is Melisandre, the Red Woman. I like the more fantastical elements of the show and was intrigued by her because of her magic, as well as the magic from other Red Priests. She started off bad, but now she's coming off as more sympathetic. They did this same thing with Jamie Lannister...we once didn't like the Kingslayer. He almost killed Bran Stark, slept with his sister and killed a king. How things change! LOL!
Now I'm curious to see where her arc will wind up.

MGMax

May 23 2016 at 05:19am
C'mon...all the fans who are down with Game of Thrones don't want to talk about it? Surely last night's episode has generated SOME excitement!

DNA

May 26 2016 at 12:24pm
Quote (MGMax * May 23, 2016 5:19)

C'mon...all the fans who are down with Game of Thrones don't want to talk about it? Surely last night's episode has generated SOME excitement!

I Agree that episode last night was a very pivotal moment in the story. It was perfectly executed that it had my freaking jaw open and left completely speechless. I am addicted to this show man its so good I am afraid that I am going to go through withdrawals when its all over lol

MGMax

May 27 2016 at 07:04am
Quote (DNA * May 26, 2016 12:24)

I Agree that episode last night was a very pivotal moment in the story. It was perfectly executed that it had my freaking jaw open and left completely speechless. I am addicted to this show man its so good I am afraid that I am going to go through withdrawals when its all over lol

It's like that every year! Who'd have thought that the Bran Stark parts were going to be the highlight of the show! Bran seemed to set major things off with his curiousity getting the better of him.

GalifreyPrincess

Jan 14 2019 at 06:46pm
I cannot wait for the next season to start! AAARGH!!!

I cosplayed as Sansa for Halloween this year.

NerdInTheNorth

Mar 12 2019 at 10:49pm
Who's ready for Clegane Bowl?!!!!