Anybody else just on here to find friends?

Anybody else just on here to find friends?

Aazari

Feb 13 2015 at 01:39pm
I know, I'm weird going onto a "dating" site to find friends. I find most of the time when I say, "No, really, I'm not looking for a boyfriend or a hookup," that a few people seem to think they can change my mind or whatever and still try to hit on me. *eye roll* Thankfully, since I'm not gorgeous (in fact, I'm pretty unattractive these days due to health issues) and getting a bit long in the tooth (45 this year), that doesn't happen so much anymore.
I'm just looking for fellow nerds to make friends with up here in the northeast since I had to leave most of my nerd and Pagan friends behind when I was forced to move north from Texas. So, anyone else just looking for crazy nerd people to befriend?

pilyglot

Apr 13 2019 at 08:12am
Wow, nobody else? I am also looking for friends. I'd love to be your friend, Aazari (don't know if you still pop in here at all), but unfortunately I don't live anywhere nearby (more like halfway across the country. Sorry your search has been unsuccessful :-(.

SyberSmoke

Apr 13 2019 at 11:14am
Am looking for Both friends to chat with about stuff and maybe a relationship my self. Hoping really.

Aazari

Apr 20 2019 at 01:35am
Quote (pilyglot * Apr 13, 2019 8:12)

Wow, nobody else? I am also looking for friends. I'd love to be your friend, Aazari (don't know if you still pop in here at all), but unfortunately I don't live anywhere nearby (more like halfway across the country. Sorry your search has been unsuccessful :-(.

Well, online friends count, too. I'm all over Twitter these days since it's the simplest way for me to just get a message out quickly. Yeah, I know, what lame person isn't all over the IG? Me. LOL I don't post to IG much because I don't really have the sort of content that blows up over there. I'm a boring old thing when it comes to social media. I've got FB, but I don't get on there too much because I get tired of the spew of "my life is so great" most people shove in your face even when they aren't happy. If you want to chat let me know which platform you prefer to use. Anything I can use on a Windows 8.1 machine I can probably get a hold of if it doens't cost anything.

LovelyRaptor124

May 3 2019 at 08:00am
I'm looking for friends. i don't live up north anymore, but I'd love to chat.

Deleted Member

May 3 2019 at 08:24am
I'm looking for friends too! It's been a while since I made some new friends and honestly it does get lonely at times. Online friends do count. And even if I don't find love here at least I would have made a few cool friends :-)
Edited by Deleted Member May 3 2019 at 08:25am

jasantes

Aug 7 2019 at 07:14pm
Whilst I'm primarily looking for a girlfriend with whom to share my interests and develop a close relationship, I'm also open to friendships as well.

I don't see anything wrong with using a website like this one to find friends.