Critical role anyone?

Critical role anyone?

Yokubai

Dec 6 2016 at 02:01pm
I am in love with this show ^^ Watching voice actors play dungeons and dragons is amazing!
If you watch it, who is your favorite character?
Mine is Vex, she is smart and caring.
- is it Thursday yet?

Jarrecko

Dec 6 2016 at 07:48pm
Haven't seen it myself but I have heard of it. The only DnD related thing I try to keep up with on an annual basis is PAX's campaign with Acquisitions Incorporated. Really that's what introduced me to DnD in the first place. I roleplay on various websites myself but, it was only the past few months that I got into DnD with my roommates. Decided on me as the DM since I have the most experience with Roleplaying in other mediums and it's been a helluva lot of fun :-D

SorenWraitheart

Dec 8 2016 at 08:12pm
It is amazing. I haven't caught up with it yet due to contractual obligations, but Percy is my spirit animal. #NoMercyPercy

Yokubai

Dec 8 2016 at 08:59pm
Quote (SorenWraitheart * Dec 8, 2016 20:12)

It is amazing. I haven't caught up with it yet due to contractual obligations, but Percy is my spirit animal. #NoMercyPercy

He is so great! His one liners are amazing!

SorenWraitheart

Dec 8 2016 at 09:09pm
Quote (Yokubai * Dec 8, 2016 20:59)

Quote (SorenWraitheart * Dec 8, 2016 20:12)

He is so great! His one liners are amazing!

I finished the Briarwood arc a few weeks ago and...yyyeah I am defintiely a lot like Percy. Not with the tragic backstory but just personality from time to time. It's like watching ME at times XD