Preferred method of time travel?

Preferred method of time travel?

jjpayneomatic

Jan 10 2016 at 08:59pm
What method of time travel would you use? So far I've seen mobile, mental, object, and location used in many different ways, what's yours? Here's a random one for fun, martin lawerence black knight, draw bridge :-)

AddRien

Mar 24 2016 at 07:10pm
I have spent some time thinking about this and I have come to the conclusion that simply "vibrating" your being in order to slip through the material world would probable by the best way to time travel.. That is assuming that the past and future is contained within the space between particles.
My theory assumes that the physical world progress through time by moving between the dead space between particles..
It's absolut hog wash, I know.. But it seems like a fun and somewhat believable way to time travel, so long as you have no knowledge of sub atomic particles and all the rest.
... So yes... By vibrating.. And I might release a novel called "the time traveling dildo"

Avengergal

Jul 4 2016 at 08:47pm
The Tardis*ROFL*

Tetsuhana

Sep 21 2016 at 06:15pm
Definitely the TARDIS it comes with a sexy space man!

Deleted Member

Jul 15 2017 at 08:46am
Quote (jjpayneomatic * Jan 10, 2016 20:59)

What method of time travel would you use? So far I've seen mobile, mental, object, and location used in many different ways, what's yours? Here's a random one for fun, martin lawerence black knight, draw bridge :-)

bah you can't travel in time.. well you can only go forward, never back. Einstein said so!